Do you want the best of both worlds?
Are you interested in holding a print version of Field Recording: from Research to Wrap in your hands?
Don’t want to miss out on the bonus 30-Day Quick-Start Guide mini-e-Book and worksheets from the digital Upgraded Edition?
What is the Hybrid Edition?
Field Recording: from Research to Wrap was originally designed solely as an e-Book. However, many of you want both the print version and also the bonus digital materials from the Upgraded Edition.
You asked for a way to purchase the 6×9″ paperback version of the book, yet have the digital 30-Day Quick-Start Guide and the worksheets as well.
The print version is only available from Amazon.com. However, that doesn’t mean you should miss out on the download-only bonus material sold here at Creative Field Recording.
So, the Hybrid Pack is designed as a special offer exclusive to customers who purchased the print version of Field Recording: from Research to Wrap from Amazon.com.
How To Buy Both the Print And Hybrid Edition
The print version is provided only via Amazon.com. This means you need to complete two steps:
- Visit Amazon.com and purchase the print version of the book. Learn about the book. Discover the paperback’s features, and see photos.
- Return to this page. Purchase the Hybrid Edition by clicking the green Buy Now button at the base of this page. Complete your purchase via PayPal. You’ll return to Creative Field Recording afterwards. A link to download the bonus digital pack will be provided on the following page, and also via email.
Field Recording: From Research to Wrap Hybrid Edition
What you get:
- The 30-Day Quick-Start Guide: a 15,000-word handbook with daily strategies to begin field recording, develop your skills, and build a sound library.
- Worksheet templates to take on your shoots: gear manifest, call sheet, microphone layout, take list, microphone diagram. Includes templates, checklists, and examples.
- Free updates to everything for a year.
- Designed for Amazon Kindle and iBooks on any device.
- Instantly download DRM-Free Mobi, ePub, and PDF versions.
- Preview the first 18 pages of the Quick-Start Guide, free.
Questions about ordering? Find answers at the support page.
Other questions? Contact me. I’m just an email away.