You’ve finally decided to share your sounds on the Web. And why not? You’ve spent countless hours recording sound effects. You’ve tweaked endless plug-in settings. You’ve slaved mastering each clip: sculpting every fade, the slice of each edit, and each precise pinch of EQ.
The result? A collection of clips you can objectively say are excellent.
The problem is no one knows.
How, then, can you show off how impressive your sound library has become? With a sound library preview montage.
In today’s post I’ll take a focused look at this important part of sharing a sound library. I’ll describe:
- What is a sound library preview montage?
- How preview montages are used.
- Why sound library preview montages are essential.
- Preview montage errors to avoid.
- What a superior montage must include.
- How to create an irresistible preview montage.
Become a Creative Field Recording Member to read the rest of the article.
Join the membership and get access to exclusive field recording, sound effects mastering, and sound library curation articles.