A quick post with a few changes here on the site.
You’ll notice I’ve applied a new look to the site:
- Crisper design. Larger sans-serif font. Generally cleaner.
- It’s responsive. Try resizing the browser window and watch the site automatically reshape. A responsive design is helpful with the growing mobile traffic.
- Better social icons in the top bar, including a link (finally) to my SoundCloud account (browse for free sound effect downloads there).
- Redesigned sitemap. Lost? The sitemap is at the base of every page.
- Redesigned site archives. Browse through older articles.
A few changes on the store in time for the upcoming e-Book launch.
- Full military-grade 2048-bit SSL encryption on checkout pages.
- Credit cards now processed directly on the site. No pesky diversions to PayPal, unless you want to pay from your PayPal.com funds.
That’s it for now. More news later.